In support of our growth ambitions, we are actively recruiting for the position of: Software Engineer Backend Print Solution This is a full-time position, in which you will work from our Hilversum office (with the facilities to occasionally also work from home)
As as Software Developer Backend Print Solution we are offering you a chance to work on a solution for high volume printing from a SAAS application. Join a great team of experienced and highly educated professionals to complete a printing solution using the latest technologies, for instance: .NET Core, Azure, C#.net and SingalR. Our solutions are delivered within the SaaS-philosophy of our company.
- Develop software key component: print solution
- Work with the Product Owner to ensure first time right delivery of required functionality
- Challenge requirements if they can be solved differently
- Write and perform unit tests
- Perform peer reviews on code delivered
- Create technical documentation
- Contribute in estimation process to quote new development effort
- REST API
- SQL server / Entity framework
- Internet Information Services (IIS)
- .NET Core
- Atlassian stack (Jira/Bamboo/Confluence/Stash)
- Visual studio 2017
- Sonar to check unit test coverage
- The backend typically feeds the frontend: Angular 7 typescript
- Knowledge on Micro services / service-based architecture is an advantage
- Knowledge on windows services is an advantage
- Knowledge on Elastic Search is an advantage
- Knowledge on ZPL (Zebra Printer Language) is an advantage
- Amazon/Azure cloud experience is an advantage
Job qualifications and competencies
- You have minimum 2 years’ experience in coding via C#
- You have excellent analytical skills
- Your English is good (both spoken and written); Dutch is an advantage
- Experience to work in team
- Logistics knowledge is an advantage
- Option to step into Roadmap development team when this project finishes.
Our offer to you
In addition to a pleasant working environment in a team of enthusiastic colleagues with more than enough space for autonomy and opportunities to develop yourself, we offer you:
- A competitive salary
- An annual individual training budget
- Of course, a travel allowance and adequate holidays
- Growth opportunities to other positions
- Monthly team drinks and dinner (we also like to have fun ☺)
ShipitSmarter offers Shipment Management solutions for all means of transport. By using ShipitSmarter our customers save costs and increase visibility on all their shipping flows. Additionally, our solutions linked to financial settlement and BI (Business Intelligence) provide a full Shipment Management solution which enables customers to be in control. Founded in 1999, ShipitSmarter, based on the SaaS principle, started with a clear mission: “How to make shipping easier”. Over the years this evolved into a full-grown organization of 40 people all over Europe, with customers all over the globe.
ShipitSmarter has a young, international, dynamic and professional culture with a pleasant and informal working atmosphere. Our work environment is casual, yet fast-paced and exciting.
Hoe nu verder
Ben jij geïnteresseerd in bovenstaand profiel? ShipItSmarter ziet graag jouw sollicitatie tegemoet! Door middel van het klikken op de solliciteerbutton kom je in een overzichtelijk sollicitatiescherm waar je met jouw CV, LinkedIn profiel of onze CV bouwer kan reageren op de vacature van Software Engineer Backend Print Solution.