We are looking for a smart, experienced C# Developer who is still eager to learn. Someone with lots of experience, skillful, communicative and a team player. You will join our team in Amsterdam and will be working for the largest auction house in Europe, with a presence in 16 European countries: TB Auctions; the merged company that consists of BVA Auctions and Troostwijk.
What you’ll do
• Build a cutting-edge auction platform for multiple brands
• Contribute to a motivated team that supports each other
• Work in an ambitious and innovative environment
• Work together in a multidisciplinary, autonomous Scrum team
Who you are:
- You like freedom to make your own choices
- You write clear and maintainable code.
- You have extensive knowledge of C#
- Having experience with Java is a plus
- Having experience with .NET Core is a plus
- You are familiar with Azure DevOps and Git
- You own your stack
- You care about quality and users
- You are eager to learn
- You like to share your knowledge
• A challenge; building the environment to serve an integrated company ready to expand
• An environment open to new ideas
• 30+ IT-colleagues
• All expertise in-house
• Continuous delivery
• A great salary
• The opportunity to attend conferences
We auction anything; from planes, cars, office buildings and large industrial machines to all kinds of consumer goods.
We are in the process of integrating the merged companies and their IT infrastructure into a highly scalable, high performance, dual stack (C#, Java) platform. It is the backbone for several branded websites and apps (Angular and React). Best known of which are www.bva-auctions.com (B2C) and www.troostwijkauctions.com (B2B). The websites and apps have more than 5 million visits per month and 80 million page views. We are still looking to grow and be a main pan-European player. Are you ready for this challenge?
Hoe nu verder
Ben jij geïnteresseerd in bovenstaand profiel? TBAuctions (Troostwijk Veilingen & BVA Auctions) ziet graag jouw sollicitatie tegemoet! Door middel van het klikken op de solliciteerbutton kom je in een overzichtelijk sollicitatiescherm waar je met jouw CV, LinkedIn profiel of onze CV bouwer kan reageren op de vacature van .NET Developer voor in de veiling branche.