We are looking for Lead Software Engineers / Software Architects that will lead a team of engineers to deliver mission critical cloud based software solutions
You will be one of a few Lead engineers/software architects in the Software Design andDelivery each together with a product owner leading their own project/customer team interms of technology, team culture, and productivity. You will work closely with the team and balance your time between software engineering, designing, and coaching the team. We believe in ensuring a stimulating environment for all so there will be the ability to rotate into other projects and teams every so often. You will be reporting directly to the CTO and will be able to help define the technical direction of the software design & development division.
- Excellent software engineering skills in C#, and perhaps in one of the following: C, C++, Java, Python, Typescript
- Excellent understanding of various types of databases and data architectures
- Excellent understanding of API’s and Event patterns.
- Solid knowledge and understanding of software architecture principles and patterns
- Ability to lead a team of engineers by coaching and mentoring them
- Solid understanding of code quality standards and analysis techniques
- Designing, setting up, and optimizing CICD pipelines
- Ability to organize and conclude collective technology decisions
- You are able to argue technology decisions and convince those around you in a constructive manner.
- You prefer to underpromise and overachieve.
- You are proactive and assertive in your approach.
- You love working with fellow engineers and helping them become the best they can be.
- Complex and time-pressured environments make you creative.
- Leading a software engineering team
- 5+ years of C# .NET development experience
- Dealing with customers in a project context
- Multiple years of experience working on complex software projects
- Relatively small company but growing fast, currently 15+ employees
- Amsterdam based office, remote working possible
- Informal low ego culture
- We have sailors, (ultra) runners, bikers, hikers, and a pilot in the company
Utilus Software Design & Delivery
Utilus helps customers rethink, redesign, and rebuild their application landscape. Utilus does this via 3 core services, Pathfinding, Software Design & Delivery, and Cloud Operations. The Software Design & Delivery division designs and builds complex software solutions, prototypes, and software migration strategies, together with our high quality near-shoring partners. We serve customers such as Nederlandse Loterij, Dura Vermeer, Eneco, Leger Des heils, Air Traffic Control Schiphol, Pon, and more
Hoe nu verder
Ben jij geïnteresseerd in bovenstaand profiel? Utilus ziet graag jouw sollicitatie tegemoet! Door middel van het klikken op de solliciteerbutton kom je in een overzichtelijk sollicitatiescherm waar je met jouw CV, LinkedIn profiel of onze CV bouwer kan reageren op de vacature van Lead Software Engineer/Software Architect.