Build and improve high-tech research instruments that help scientists to better understand nature around us. Our organization is an innovative company with a rapidly growing development department. We are looking for an excellent C# .NET developer with a link to science and affinity to embedded systems.
Work on a modern product used in a unique environment
As a C# .NET developer you will be working on products that are used in scientific environments like university laboratories or R&D laboratories. As an example: our instruments are used to develop materials for the rechargeable batteries of the future. Our products can be used for fundamental or applied research and are used all over the world. As a C# .NET developer at Metrohm Autolab you have direct influence on the quality of the software and help determine the success of our products.
Your day-to-day job
- C# .NET is your main software language and you use Microsoft Team Foundation Server for code and for code management and organization
- You will work in a multi-disciplinary development team with Software, Electronic, Mechanical and Test engineers. With your software colleagues you will do code reviews on a regular basis
- Your job includes more than only coding, you work closely together with product owners, stakeholders and system architects in order to give context to what you develop
You will be part of an international and experienced development team consisting of Frontend Developers, Embedded software developers, Firmware specialists and Product Managers. The development team is divided into functional scrum-teams. Together with your team members you are responsible for the work on a specific part of the product. Some keywords on tooling, techniques and methodologies we use: Embedded Linux, ARM, FPGA, Softcore, SignalR, Realtime, SOLID, SCRUM.
Who is our perfect candidate?
- 3+ years working experience as a C# .NET developer
- A great deal of creativity and responsibility
- Experience with Embedded Software applications
- Good knowledge of object-oriented design
- Like to work as a team player and, at the same time, are committed to your tasks
- Easily adopt new technologies and methods and are able to apply these effectively
- Good knowledge of the English language
Nice to have
- Experience with Linux
- Experience with Team Foundation Server
- Experience with WPF, MVVM and Design Patterns
- Experience with C++ and C
What does Metrohm Autolab offer?
- A good salary, 8% holiday allowance
- Full pension contribution
- Time and budget for training
- A casual working environment close to the city centre of Utrecht
- Opportunity to develop new, exiting products
- Annual company outing with different activities
- Monthly sports event organized by colleagues
- Possibility of flexible working hours
Why work for Metrohm Autolab?
Metrohm Autolab is part of the Metrohm Group (www.metrohm.com) that is one of the world’s most trusted manufacturers of high-precision instruments for chemical analysis. The market segments we serve include chemical, petrochemicals & bio-fuel, polymers & plastics, pharmaceutical, energy & power, surface finishing, environmental, food & beverage, and cover both industrial and academic customers. Today, the Metrohm Group is a company of 2000+ employees present in more than 80 countries with our own subsidiaries and exclusive distributor network.
Metrohm Autolab is a globally operating subsidiary of the Metrohm Group providing instrumentation for R&D laboratories in the area of electrochemical analysis and research. Our market application segments include energy generation and storage, corrosion prevention, bio-sensors, fundamental research, plating, environmental and trace analysis.
Our premises are located in Utrecht, The Netherlands with about 50 employees responsible for development, production, marketing and sales of AUTOLAB portfolio world-wide.
Hoe nu verder
Ben jij geïnteresseerd in bovenstaand profiel? Metrohm Autolab ziet graag jouw sollicitatie tegemoet! Door middel van het klikken op de solliciteerbutton kom je in een overzichtelijk sollicitatiescherm waar je met jouw CV, LinkedIn profiel of onze CV bouwer kan reageren op de vacature van C#.NET Developer at Metrohm Autolab.