As a Trainee Software Engineering at ORTEC you will be in the unique position to experience and explore the many facets of being a Software Engineer at ORTEC.
During a period of two years you will operate in different teams in organization. Discover what it is like to build a product that is used by many customers across the globe and how it feels to implement a tailored made solution for one specific customer. You will work on different parts of the applications such as back end, front end and algorithms which enables you to become a versatile and effective software engineer. You have the opportunity to work with different development languages like C#, Python and SQL. If you don’t know them yet, internal courses will help you to get on track and you can trust on the expertise of your colleagues and learn from them.
In your time as trainee you will be guided by a performance manager. Together you will focus not only on your hard-skill developments as a software engineer, but also on the development of your soft-skills as young professional.
After two years you will have a good understanding of what type of work gives you energy. As a result of the multiple projects you did you know many people within the organization. This will enable us to find the place for you for your further career within ORTEC.
A young professional (0-2 years of working experience) with a master in Computer Science, Econometrics, Operations Research, Mathematics or a related subject. You have a passion for both software engineering and mathematics.
Furthermore you have/are
- Able to handle high complexity and work in a team,
- Conscientious in staying abreast of new developments,
- Passionate about IT, it’s not just your job
- An ambitious professional who is challenged by working in a new and unfamiliar environment
- Programming skills such as C#, C++, Java or similar
- Experience with modeling is an advantage
- Curious, flexible and able to quickly come to the essence of a problem or a situation
- Able to fluently communicate in English (verbally and in writing)
- Entrance to the most passionate powerhouse in applied mathematics
- Join our movement and improve the world
- Enjoy an open, kind and fun culture
- NS Business Card 100%, NS Business Card, lease opportunity or commuting allowance: it’s your choice
- Mobility allowance of 3% of your base salary
- 25 annual leave days, additional days from the age of 35
- Result related remuneration
- Active employee association for fun activities with colleagues and content driven Young ORTEC for you to join
- Football table, our own bar the “ORtap”, Christmas party, annual barbecue at one of our founders’ home, and much more
- Year-end bonus equal to a full month’s pay
- We believe in commitment: your permanent contract will be waiting for you
Hoe nu verder
Ben jij geïnteresseerd in bovenstaand profiel? ORTEC Optimization Technology B.V. ziet graag jouw sollicitatie tegemoet! Door middel van het klikken op de solliciteerbutton kom je in een overzichtelijk sollicitatiescherm waar je met jouw CV, LinkedIn profiel of onze CV bouwer kan reageren op de vacature van Traineeship software engineering.