Our graphical user-interface is constantly evolving with new functionality that makes process modelling an easy job for engineers
Feel like joining a small team that realises great ideas?! AniForm delivers worldwide the most accurate and easy-to-use composite forming simulation tool. That means we predict how the forming process of a composite looks like in reality. We hear you thinking…… and yes, you’re right, that’s incredibly astonishing!
Investing years in the development of the AniForm software tool, our small team in the Netherlands now delivers to the greatest companies in aerospace and automotive industry. Our dream is coming true! Achieving this was only possible with excited and passionate people who believed in the product we had in mind.
Now here's the great news, since we’re airborne, YOU can become a part of our team! Still thrilled?!
- Make user-interface (UI) designs for new required functionality.
- Software implementation of new UI functionality.
- Participate in the team’s software design discussions.
- Improving software quality by diagnosing and fixing defects.
- Maintain and develop automated testing procedures.
- Other tasks may be added based on actual circumstances.
- Experience with C# programming.
- Experience with the .NET framework.
- A solid understanding of Graphical-User-Interface development and principles.
- Hands-on mentality and a strong customer requirements focus.
- Communicating fluently in English OR Dutch.
- A bachelor’s or master’s degree in Computer Science, or related, is beneficial.
- Full-time (40 hours a week), but part-time is negotiable.
- Working in our Enschede office, but part-time working from home is negotiable.
- Being excited and passionate about simulation tools.
- Become a part of an exciting small team that realises great ideas.
- We have a pleasant, open, and flat organisation.
- Informal mentality stimulating the team’s creativity.
- Great office atmosphere in a research centre with great people.
- Your deliverables are used by the greatest companies around the world.
- We are flexible in your weekly working time distribution.
- Coffee machine within 5 meter reach and beers on Fridays at 5pm.
- Enschede is a university city having a cosy town centre, beautiful surrounding countryside, and a vibrant society.
AniForm’s implicit solver and graphical user interface are especially developed for draping predictions of continuous fibre reinforced composites. Your engineers will be able to perform easy and accurate composite forming analysis thanks to AniForm Suite’s key features
Hoe nu verder
Ben jij geïnteresseerd in bovenstaand profiel? Aniform ziet graag jouw sollicitatie tegemoet! Door middel van het klikken op de solliciteerbutton kom je in een overzichtelijk sollicitatiescherm waar je met jouw CV, LinkedIn profiel of onze CV bouwer kan reageren op de vacature van Software User-Interface Developer C# .NET.