Are you an experienced Software Developer? Do you want to work on a state-of-the-art product to help prevent financial crime and integrity risks?
About the Position
The Software Engineer will be part of our multi-cultural development team with the goal to build out the next generation of our platform. A BusinessForensics Software Engineer is expected to build high-quality, innovative and fully performing software that complies with coding standards and technical design.
This position requires knowledge of commonly used concepts, practices, and procedures within the software development life cycle. Relying on instructions and pre-established guidelines to code, test, deploy and document both our existing legacy application and our new cloud-based platform.
About the candidate
The ideal candidate is a hands-on platform builder with experience in developing scalable data platforms. Must have firsthand technical knowledge in software engineering tools and the proven ability to fashion robust scalable solutions that can manage large data sets.
You should embody a passion for continuous improvement and test-driven development. Troubleshooting and debugging are a natural part of your routine.
• A Bachelor's degrees in Computer Science, Data Engineering, Information Technology or related field or the same amount of time in professional experience.
• Is able to communicate technical concepts clearly and accurately.
• Creative problem-solving skills.
• Applying best practices and standard operating procedures.
• Creating innovative solutions to meet our company’s technical needs.
• Experience working with Agile methodology.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills are required in English and preferable Dutch.
What we offer
• Initially a contract for 1 year, with the intention to continue with a permanent contract.
• Very challenging and rewarding FinTech/RegTech work environment.
• Company culture with passion, drive, ambition and an inspiring team mentality.
• Extensive internal training program, compensation for (external) tuition fees.
• Competitive remuneration package (pension scheme, travel expenses, etc.).
• Several company activities and drinks with colleagues! (when possible again).
We are a team of consultants and developers offering solutions and know-how for monitoring and managing of compliance, financial crime and integrity risks. We combine 20 years of experience and a state-of-the-art product with a fine grained and adaptable configuration that allows our customers to constantly change with their circumstances. We structure our customer's data to monitor for compliance and integrity risk signals, and visualize the relevant alerts for further analysis and investigation.
We believe that in a time of rapidly evolving technology, legislation and digitization every financial organization should be able to face the future with confidence. The required level of control is attainable, making banks and insurance companies more responsive and resilient to their challengers and challenges, using our proprietary, structured W7 Standard as the foundation.
Hoe nu verder
Ben jij geïnteresseerd in bovenstaand profiel? BusinessForensics ziet graag jouw sollicitatie tegemoet! Door middel van het klikken op de solliciteerbutton kom je in een overzichtelijk sollicitatiescherm waar je met jouw CV, LinkedIn profiel of onze CV bouwer kan reageren op de vacature van Software Engineer.