Do you want to be a member of the core team of a social enterprise start-up? Apply!
As one of the core-four, you will:
- own the overall technical design;
- translate core business needs into system design specifications, considering also scalability, performance, maintenance, re-usability and security;
- draft the software system architecture that integrates user interaction, data storage, algorithms / business rules, and hardware operating systems;
- design the system at level of context, containers, components and classes (or similar concepts);
- oversee development efforts by 3rd party suppliers and sub-contractors;
- set standards for design and programming;
- choose tools and development environments.
- You will probably have experience in designing and implementing software solutions on large scale.
- You will definitely have come to your current position through the ranks, programming and having hands-on experience building and maintaining software systems.
- You will be familiar with, though not necessarily an expert, in machine learning, ETL, UX design, embedded systems.
- You have mastered one or more methods to model system architectures (ADD), and tools used designing, developing and executing software.
- You are familiar with Python, possibly R and one other programming language such as Java/J2EE or C#/ .NET .
- You can model requirements and systems using UML.
At least as much as the technical experience we are looking for a person of strong character, independent, a good communicator, with the ability to pick up new stuff fast. We do not expect you to know everything – we don’t either. But we learn fast. And so do you. This means you are strong on analytics.
As the core team is small we are looking for a person that fits the team. You are fun to work with, dedicated, you own what you do, step in for others when needed. You have up to ten years experience working in software projects, of which the last four years in a leading role. There is a lot technical stuff happening that you are aware of and we might not. So we keep an open mind as to your specific qualifications. If you are good and looking for impact we invite you to respond.
A position in the core team, all-round involvement, responsibility and much freedom, excellent salary.
Our social enterprise strives to impact cities and the quality of life of its citizens. It does so by innovating the way we move in and out of cities. It frees up time and space of citizens by adding value to their travel. Whether travelling on business or leisure, we waste a lot of time and spoil the air.
We reduce the waste and negative impact of travelling. We increase the fun and value of travelling. We do so by transforming ugly stone and tarmac into useful and inviting places to switch to bike, pick up groceries, generate green energy.
That is our dream. We are setting up a core team, backed by an investor, to bring about this transformation. We are looking for a software architect to complete our core team. A software architect who will turn our vision into concrete solutions.
Hoe nu verder
Ben jij geïnteresseerd in bovenstaand profiel? Volant Groep ziet graag jouw sollicitatie tegemoet! Door middel van het klikken op de solliciteerbutton kom je in een overzichtelijk sollicitatiescherm waar je met jouw CV, LinkedIn profiel of onze CV bouwer kan reageren op de vacature van Software & Solutions Architect at Antwerpen.