Passionate Junior Software Engineer
A day at the office
You work with Andre on the creation of a new Docker micro service that allows us to implement a new workflow engine. So that the operators are guided in their decisions while handling customers. Two weeks ago, you kicked-off with user stories assembled by Roel, your product owner. Since then, you’ve been busy with refining these user stories into technical requirements while selecting the right tools and technology to implement them. Exploring different technologies in various languages to find the ones that will fit all requirements.
Last week, Dzmitry and you came up with a brilliant design that is generic, elegant and provides solid interfaces to the rest of the microservices that your team owns and maintains. It’s been two days that you are busy with implementing a proof of concept of your solution when Roel comes back from a meeting with a customer and has new user stories that impact your beautiful design. You incorporate these new requirements, update your design and decide that it is time for a lunch break. Since the weather is fine, you go for a quick walk to buy some lunch with the whole team. There you discover that two developers, Koen and Peter, are working hard at implementing one of the generic components which turns out to be harder than expected. When you get back in the office, you sit down with them and help them create a better plan of attack and breaking the story into smaller tasks.
This is what your colleague developers say about working for Flexposure.
• Casual and open atmosphere / space to be you / we can have fun
• The team is small enough to be able to contribute to the technical strategy and to your inputs and idea’s
• The growing quality demands for our product require continued improvements to our processes and tool. Everybody helps with idea’s and the execution.
• Nice colleagues in the R&D, but also in other teams of Flexposure
• Your input is being appreciated.
• Short communication with the more experimental part of the company
• Possibility to use new technology (Docker, .NET core)
• Product and customer base in development
• Code quality and development environment are important (Jenkins, Sonar etc.)
• You are a creative software engineer with a passion for technology.
• You understand software design.
• You have a pro-active attitude
• You are driven by quality and teamwork.
• You can work independently in an Agile environment.
• You are not afraid to explore and switch between technologies
• You love a technical challenge.
• You are proud of what you do and open to receive feedback.
• You live in the Netherlands.
• You are able to speak English with the best words.
• Space for your creativity.
• Challenges for your analytical mind.
• Fun with your colleagues.
• Money, you will be a millionaire, only not in Euros.
• Possibility to work from home.
• 25 paid leave days with possibility of saving additional days.
• Bonus based on personal contribution
• Non-contributory pension.
• Health insurance contribution.
Flexposure is a rather young company, in existence and also if you look to the average age of our team. Flexposure is in transition from a software development and project house into an international software product supplier for Control Room Applications. Flexposure is a midsize company with short communication lines internally and with our customers and partners. This gives us a short feedback cycle to improve and develop our portfolio.
Our product portfolio is developing from an integration platform for Parking and Security customers – FlinQ – into a more and more automated Control Room solution.
Flexposure is part of the TKH Group (www.tkhgroup.com). The TKH group is an international group of technology companies with a Dutch background.
Hoe nu verder
Ben jij geïnteresseerd in bovenstaand profiel? Flexposure ziet graag jouw sollicitatie tegemoet! Door middel van het klikken op de solliciteerbutton kom je in een overzichtelijk sollicitatiescherm waar je met jouw CV, LinkedIn profiel of onze CV bouwer kan reageren op de vacature van Passionate Junior Software Engineer.