Do you want to make a positive impact on the lives of teachers and learners across Europe? Are you a .NET expert or do you want to become one? Then read on and apply!
👩🏽💻 What do you do?
As Software Engineer at Infinitas Technology you are responsible for the delivery of digital products as part of cross functional product teams, along with the Product Manager and UX designer. You build software that underpins the Digital Technology strategy in collaboration with other engineers.
Our products are all hosted on Azure, and while we do have some legacy technology (who doesn't?!) our new products and platforms are broadly based on the following technologies:
- .NET (C#, .NET Core, .NET 5, LINQ, TPL) and ASP.NET MVC;
- NodeJS - which is (mostly) using NestJS, NextJS or Apollo Server;
- MongoDB, SQL Server, Redis;
- Git (e.g., Azure Repos, GitHub);
- Rest and Graphql API's;
- Modern agile practices (e.g., Scrum, Kanban, Scrumban) - we give teams flexibility to use what works;
- Modern software development practices (e.g., TDD, CI/CD, IaC, test automation);
- Infrastructure as code (e.g. Terraform);
- Snowflake and DBT (for our data platform).
🧑🏾🤝🧑🏼 What are our values?
- We reflect the values of the teachers and learners who use our products
- Creativity blossoms only when freed from fear
- Leadership is approachable and supportive
- We take strength from our diversity
- We are all part of, and serve, the Infinitas group of companies
📖 Who are you?
While we don't like creating a detailed set of criteria that then filters out some potentially great candidates, it is important you have an idea of the type of thing we will be looking for after you apply - so please take these as a guide, but if you are uncertain please don't let it stop you applying!
- Some experience as a software engineer - the amount of experience will be the primary guide to the level you should join at and so drive your renumeration, but if you are at the start of your career please also apply and we may have a role for you!
- A bachelor’s degree or accredited professional certification in a technical major is helpful but not essential, we recognise that expertise can come from many sources.
- You are comfortable working within your team on the mantra ‘you build it, you run it’
- You are proactive and solution focused
- You want to build solutions that are high quality, but also understand that our products only have impact if deployed - so no point aiming for perfection.
- You find it fun and important to share your knowledge and learn from others.
- You are happy to work in a dynamic and agile environment, where as we learn we will also be changing direction.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and able to communicate in English (though we can also help you to improve with this if you aren't yet confident!)
🏆 What do you get from us?
- The opportunity to work in a domain that makes a genuine and positive impact on the society we live in
- The chance to work with a diverse team across a range of European countries and learn how education can be both the same and different at the same time
- Ownership of the things you build, support to grow and a clear and structured career path built on a growth framework
- Possibility to move around different teams to solve different problems and broaden your experience within the company
- Attractive and flexible employment conditions
- Flexible working hours depending on team requirements as to how, where and when you work
- We can directly employ in a broad range of European countries, and can consider sponsoring re-location in those we have offices
- A competitive salary and benefits (that will vary based on your location due to local expectations or requirements)
Infinitas Learning is a dynamic educational resources company, and one of Europe's leading providers of innovative and engaging products and services for teaching and learning.
At Infinitas we are passionate about transforming the way people learn. Our aim is to deliver flexible, market-leading solutions that support new approaches to learning for the 21st century.
Between them, our companies create an impressive array of educational resources that are used in homes, primary schools, secondary schools, further education colleges, industrial and military institutions globally. Our products span interactive software, online learning, e-books, audio books and printed text books, many of which are market leaders in their field.
We are situated in Belgium, Sweden and the Netherlands with our publishers Plantyn, Liber and Noordhoff.
Hoe nu verder
Ben jij geïnteresseerd in bovenstaand profiel? Infinitas Technology B.V. ziet graag jouw sollicitatie tegemoet! Door middel van het klikken op de solliciteerbutton kom je in een overzichtelijk sollicitatiescherm waar je met jouw CV, LinkedIn profiel of onze CV bouwer kan reageren op de vacature van .NET Software Engineer (remote).