You will be working at our head office in the heart of Amsterdam (with a wonderful terrace on top of the roof ;-) ), developing, various internal back-office applications, internal and external API's for budgetenergie.nl.
This vacancy is intended for Dutch speaking candidates only
You get to work with experienced colleagues with a strong vision on web development and software architecture, giving you a full intellectual challenge every day. An essential part of your work will be prototyping and researching new processes, techniques and tools. So, if you want to push your back-end .Net development knowledge to the next level, come join us!
At Budget Energie we are using the following:
• .Net 4.6 (C#) + MSSQL and MongoDB
• WCF and RabbitMQ
• ASP.NET MVC with AngularJS and Bootstrap
• SVN and GIT
• Test driven development
• DDD and Event sourcing
• Continuous Integration/Deployment with TeamCity
Our architecture is moving towards a lot of services and Event driven distributed style to provide our customers the best experience on the market.
• You did an education in Computer Science (or equivalent)
• Strong desire to bring your software development skills to the next level and develop yourself further technically
• 2+ years’ commercial experience in a role of Software engineer
• Strong knowledge of .NET 3.5/4.0, C#
• Experience in Database design
• Experience with VCS
• Experience with (at least) one of the following WCF, WebServices, Multithreading, Unit Testing, EntityFramework
• Good communication skills and fluent English
We offer a good salary and additional bonus every year when we hit our company targets. Team of strong senior developers, where you will get plenty of possibilities to gain new experience and professional grows. And if you like socializing, you’ll be pleased to know that there are plenty of outings and get-togethers taking place!
We also offer:
• 25 holidays (+ 6 Dutch national holidays)
• Flexible working hours;
• Time and budget for training;
• Laptop with SSD and 8GB RAM + docking station and two screens at your desk;
• Great coffee and free beer on the roof terrace every Friday ;-)
Budget Energy is a fast growing energy supplier that is active in all parts of the energy retail chain: Customers acquiring, purchase of electricity and gas, reading (smart) energy meters, providing customer service, billing, collection and payment processing.
All business processes, mentioned above, are executed in-house. Software tools (and source code of it), that execute business processes are developed and owned by the company.
The company has grown very fast in the last 18 months. Our IT-systems are lagging behind as a result. We are currently working on a more solid (service-oriented) architecture and robust software that will gradually replace the current legacy applications.
Hoe nu verder
Ben jij geïnteresseerd in bovenstaand profiel? Budget Energie ziet graag jouw sollicitatie tegemoet! Door middel van het klikken op de solliciteerbutton kom je in een overzichtelijk sollicitatiescherm waar je met jouw CV, LinkedIn profiel of onze CV bouwer kan reageren op de vacature van .NET Developer bij Budget Energie in Amsterdam.