Are you an experienced .NET Developer? Do you live in the Randstad area? Do you want to work in the Media industry?
You will work on our main client/server application, split off subsystems into smaller services, extend our web-based application, build algorithms based on ratings and estimates data, build cubes with SSAS, configure our CI/CD pipeline and even do some machine learning from time to time. We work together as a team from preparation to an actual delivery, so there is always room for learning, coaching and helping each other. For our new applications and services, we always strive to use the proper and/or the latest tools.
• C#, .Net Framework, .NET Core, Windows Forms, VB.Net
• Angular, Typescript
• SQL server, MySQL, SSAS, Redis, Consul
• WCF, WebAPI, SignalR
• Unit and integration testing
• Seq, Influx, Grafana
• Visual Studio (or your preferred IDE), Team City, Gitlab, Octopus, YouTrack
The right candidate
• Works and thinks at HBO+ levels (bachelor’s degree)
• Has at least 5 years of relevant experience (senior)
• Is ambitious, curious, enthusiastic, open and interested in the field
• Has a hands-on mentality
• Dreams SOLID
• Has experience with Unit and Integration testing
• Has affinity with statistics
• Knows how to deal with pressure and is flexible
• Knows how to work in an Agile environment
• Optional: experience in the media industry
Some specific technical knowledge is required for a senior role
• Experience implementing and optimizing algorithms
• Experience dealing with concurrency, synchronicity and asynchronicity
• Experience dealing with design patterns and knowing their ups and downsides
• Knowledge of MVP pattern (or MVVM)
What do we offer?
• Pleasant working atmosphere
• Pension plan. Participation in the pension fund of ASR; employer covers 50%
• Lunch: participation in the company lunch for free; we put out a lunch every day from Albert Heijn weekly delivery. You and your colleagues can put items you think are tasty on the delivery list.
• 24 holidays, plus one extra assigned by the company
• Travel expenses based on reimbursement per km or public transport sub
Media Buying Systems is a Dutch company in the Media Industry. Our software enables media companies to plan, buy, control and monitor advertisement campaigns. With 21 employees, we are a small company with a focus on innovation. We reside in de Houthavens in a nice industrial and modern office. Our company culture is informal, but in our work, we are all professionals. We have a daily lunch at the office and after every release we go for drinks or dinner.
Hoe nu verder
Ben jij geïnteresseerd in bovenstaand profiel? Media Buying Systems ziet graag jouw sollicitatie tegemoet! Door middel van het klikken op de solliciteerbutton kom je in een overzichtelijk sollicitatiescherm waar je met jouw CV, LinkedIn profiel of onze CV bouwer kan reageren op de vacature van .NET Developer.