Are you a .NET Developer? Do you live (in the area of) Amstelveen/Deventer?
What are you going to do?
With us you can find complex software issues. You will be engaged with the writing of (sub-) applications and the maintenance, improving and making more scalable of current applications. There are several challenging projects on the priorities list.
We are constantly working on the improvement and expansion of functions. This includes automating the administrative processing via iDeal, the application of multiple languages, improving the front-end, the coupling with new partners and the converting of current functions in a modular microservice environment. The base is always having a good quality of code and an optimal working procedure. The goal is to work as a team and to improve as a team.
You work in a scrum team with which you determine the priorities, together with the Product Owners. In consultation with the Product Owner you will provide all the necessary documentation and knowledge that you need to carry out the case or the project. If necessary, you consult the stakeholders to collect the correct information. Also, together with the Product Owner and designers, you provide the correct mock-ups and visualisations. When all the information is available, you start working with the team, make the right documentation and plan the cases for the upcoming sprint. You work in three-weekly sprints and the goal is to, as a team, finalise the jointly planned cases at the end of each sprint. For each sprint the planned cases are ‘pokered’ [high-low split] and at the end of the sprint you evaluate together with the team how all has proceeded.
What do you have to offer?
We are looking for an experienced C# .NET developer who can bring in his/ her knowledge and experience for the improving and expanding of the current application.
We have a passion for developers with opinions and ideas. We believe it is important that as a senior developer you can guide the quality of the code and the working processes, manage them and where necessary improve them.
- An analytical outlook
- Sufficient experience to help solve complex software issues
- Experience with large systems with a lot of volume
- Experience with MVC (C#/.NET), Module Pattern (Angular) and/or other patterns
- A good knowledge of SOAP, REST and JSON
- Have knowledge of other technologies such as web servers, internet protocols, file systems, command-line management and tools such as FTP
- A good command of the English language, both in writing and speech
Nice to haves:
- PHP, Perl, Python, Ruby or a similar development language
- MySQL, node.js and/or grunt
- Cloud computing technologies and/or mobile apps
What do we have to offer?
- A versatile job with freedom, responsibility and career opportunities. Because Voordeeluitjes.nl does not stand still, but neither do you!
- Good conditions: a competitive salary, 24 days holiday and appropriate allowances. We also make provision for one’s old age: you will partake in a group pension insurance plan;
- A position within an enthusiastic, growing organisation whereat the ambience and team spirit are essential. Where you are given the space to learn, including trial and error, everyone shares knowledge with each other and memorable company outings are the norm;
- Everything you need to carry out your job properly, including a sit-stand-desk, enough breaks and coffee;
- A fully catered lunch, every workday.
Voordeeluitjes.nl (freetime company), the Dutch accommodation packages-specialist, is looking for experienced C# .NET developers. Our software development department currently consists of 3 international ‘Scrum’-teams. Each team comprises C# .NET developers, PHP developers, Front-end developers, Testers and a Product Owner. We are not resting on our laurels and are looking for experienced colleagues to expand our teams.
Hoe nu verder
Ben jij geïnteresseerd in bovenstaand profiel? Freetime Company ziet graag jouw sollicitatie tegemoet! Door middel van het klikken op de solliciteerbutton kom je in een overzichtelijk sollicitatiescherm waar je met jouw CV, LinkedIn profiel of onze CV bouwer kan reageren op de vacature van .NET developer.