We are looking for an experienced web application developer with project experience.
The developer needs to be flexible and have good knowledge with C# (.Net) as he is going to be an addition to our close team of developers and consultants. The work consist of developing new software and developing and maintaining the existing software. Our standard software is often linked to other back- and mid- office software of other suppliers.
Developing new applications based on specifications and your own insights;
Maintaining existing applications;
Work independently, but appreciate the professional alignment with your colleagues;
You will be working from our office at Zeist or from our customers’ location (working from home is a possibility of course).
- At least completed a Bachelor’s degree;
- A least three years of professional experience with C# and ASP.NET;
- Proven experience with REST API’s and Angular;
- Experience witch user interface design and/or user experience design;
- Knowledge and experience of relational databases such as Oracle and SQL server;
- Knowledge and experience with Agile development is an advantage;
- Good communication skills;
- Good command of the English language
- A team player with sufficient leadership skills;
- Able to translate customer needs into modern contemporary solutions;
- Residing in the vicinity of Zeist (up to one hour traveling time);
- In possession of a driving license.
- A challenging and responsible role in our informal organization;
- A pleasant and collegial no-nonsense working atmosphere;
- Flexible working conditions with options for individual needs;
- The ability to work part-time (32 hours);
- Appropriate primary and secondary working conditions;
- Lots of time and opportunities for research into innovative solutions.
CenterOne is part of the Interchange Group. Interchange is an international system integrator with offices in London, USA and Canada. They are concerned with security, mobile solutions and big data. We develop standard software for the local government market and the big business market. Our software is focused on optimizing customer processes such as licensing, enforcement and surveillance, geographic information and controls and inspections, including using Drones and drone technologies.
Hoe nu verder
Ben jij geïnteresseerd in bovenstaand profiel? Centerone ziet graag jouw sollicitatie tegemoet! Door middel van het klikken op de solliciteerbutton kom je in een overzichtelijk sollicitatiescherm waar je met jouw CV, LinkedIn profiel of onze CV bouwer kan reageren op de vacature van Medior .NET Developer with good knowledge of C# and ASP.NET.