Medior Developer (C# .NET or AngularJS)
Our developers work using an agile approach with small Scrum teams running bi-weekly sprints. Each team consists of around six multi-disciplinary members. The dozens of developers in total reside in The Netherlands, Argentina, India and Spain and are continuously in full contact with their team.
As a senior developer you will work with other developers, testers and designers in your team to realize ideas brought forward by the key stake holders of the various departments of our organisations, our customers and off course yourself! So that means brainstorming, analyzing, preparing, implementing, testing and documenting. You can also specialize into a distinctive role such as Scrum master, integration manager, database expert, team lead, business intelligence analyst, DevOps engineer or whatever specialization you find missing.
- keen analytical and problem solving skills
- 7+ years of experience in development
- worked on large scale or high traffic web application or an enterprise system
- experience MVC (c#/.net), Module Pattern (Angular) or any relatable pattern
- good knowledge on SOAP, REST and JSON
- familiar with internet protocols, file systems, web servers, command line and FTP
- fluent in English and dexterous in the naming of variables
nice to haves:
- service oriented architechture (soa) and/or (enterprise) service bus (esb)
- bachelor or graduate degree in computer science or relevant certificates
- php, perl, python, ruby or a relatable language
- MySQL, node.js and/or grunt
- cloud computing technologies and/or mobile apps
- strict 9 to 5 mentality
- chronically too late
- negative Nancy attitude
- love or affection for Justin Bieber (seriously)
We offer a competetive salary as per industry standards, fitted to your experience. You participate to our pension plan (retirement benefits). And you will get an annual 24 leave days on top of the official holidays.
We create and provide software solutions that enable hotels to achieve the best there is on the digital world. Whether it is attracting more visitors using the Dutch #1 hotel package deals website Voordeeluitjes.nl; managing assets and work flows using the hosted or on-premise pms (property management system) VIPS; connect to third parties using one of the renowned availed Channel Managers; or just start off light using our web based pms and booking engine.
Hoe nu verder
Ben jij geïnteresseerd in bovenstaand profiel? Freetime Company ziet graag jouw sollicitatie tegemoet! Door middel van het klikken op de solliciteerbutton kom je in een overzichtelijk sollicitatiescherm waar je met jouw CV, LinkedIn profiel of onze CV bouwer kan reageren op de vacature van Medior Developer (C# .NET or AngularJS).