BWaste International BV
Back-end Software Developer
BWaste is one of the largest players on the waste market in The Netherlands and provides an advanced Waste registration and management portal to its customers. BSpaas is a somewhat younger daughter company with focus on the recreational market providing a portal for reservation of tennis courts, timed access control and cash register. We are using cutting edge programming and technologies to create state of the art SaaS platforms for our customers. Both companies are building on common knowledge, shared technology and strive for excellence and the recognition as a major quality software provider. The candidate is offered a shared position as a back-end developer, he or she will have a role in the development of the future SOA platform of our companies, as well as a role in extending and improving the existing platform(s).
He or she will be able to bring his experience forward and influence the technical decisions, but he will also be able to learn and gain from the techniques and best practices developed in our team by our lead software architects.
We offer a challenging position where there is much to learn and much to accomplish, in a department composed of 10 to 12 people.
• HBO level, preferable IT education.
• Minimum 5 years of relevant work experience as a Back-end software developer.
• Advanced knowledge of .NET, SQL server, VisualStudio.
• Knowledge of Scrum way of working.
• Acquainted with API oriented development with solutions such as WebApi, ServiceStack and REST.
• Familiar with Web front-end frameworks (AngularJS, EmberJS, …)
• Familiar with Automation (Jenkins).
• Familiar with Cloud (Azure).
• Develop and document back-end API and database platform.
• Participate and influence SW architecture sessions.
Reports to the software development lead architect and scrum master, works in close harmony with team members and has interfaces with the standing requirements organization.
- Become a part of an exciting small team that realises great ideas.
- We have a pleasant, open, and flat organisation.
- Informal mentality stimulating the team’s creativity.
- Great office atmosphere in a research centre with great people.
- Develop and document back-end API and database platform.
- Participate and influence SW architecture sessions.
Design, manufacturing, supply and service underground containers for waste storage in the Netherlands and West Europe. BWaste supplies electronics, engineering and software for container management systems. - (Underground) waste collection systems - Access and depth control for waste collection systems - Web-based Administrative Waste Management Systems (AWRS) - Web-based logistic route optimization Smart cities. Better living.
Hoe nu verder
Ben jij geïnteresseerd in bovenstaand profiel? BWaste International BV ziet graag jouw sollicitatie tegemoet! Door middel van het klikken op de solliciteerbutton kom je in een overzichtelijk sollicitatiescherm waar je met jouw CV, LinkedIn profiel of onze CV bouwer kan reageren op de vacature van Back-end Software Developer.