Do you love .NET and Xamarin? Do you ant to work in a state of the art, innovative, fast growing organisation, playing an important role in developing our SaaS product and develop yourself?
You are a member of one of the small SCRUM teams working on part of our SaaS solution. This can be the Xamarin apps, front-end html/java, backend c# or sql-server, depending on your experience and where you want to develop yourself.
Every three weeks you're code is integrated and released in our fully automated devops environment. Every sprint you can focus on a specific part or change teams to do something new or different, all up to you.
You help your co-developers and yourself by participating in peer-programming sessions and doing code reviews. You get a dedicated senior developer to coach you in your development career.
- Experience developing .net, Xamarin Forms
- In depth knowledge of the mobile platforms Android, iOS, Windows
- Are able to oversee and extent complex infrastructures
- You really love developing yourself (and code!)
- You are analytic and able to switch from top-down to bottom up, from abstract to concrete and back.
- Co-responsible developing our innovative saas product
- A dedicated senior coach to help you develop yourself
- Work with state of the art tools & techniques in our fully automated devops environment.
- Open, safe working environment. No hierarchy, a diverse set of inspiring people.
- Modern contract. Bonus clause, part-time / anytime work, work from home, work anywhere.
- Good salary, pension, mobility, phone and first class laptop.
- You can become shareholder in the company.
Condor is cloud software for property- and asset management. It’s used by more than 2500 users in government, education, healthcare, museums and commercial property. Using our solutions enable property managers to do their work easier, faster and more efficient. Working with Condor therefor has a substantial impact, organisational as well as financial. Quality and innovation are key elements that make our platform their platform of choice. Our development- and test team play a crucial role in making that happen.
Hoe nu verder
Ben jij geïnteresseerd in bovenstaand profiel? Condor B.V. ziet graag jouw sollicitatie tegemoet! Door middel van het klikken op de solliciteerbutton kom je in een overzichtelijk sollicitatiescherm waar je met jouw CV, LinkedIn profiel of onze CV bouwer kan reageren op de vacature van Mobile developer .